While we are busy creating wonderful smiles, our team of Specialist Orthodontists, Dentists, Nurses, Receptionists and Practice manager still find time to further their skills and keep up to date with all the latest advances in the world of dentistry and orthodontics.
It’s been an exceptionally busy few weeks within Teethinline here’s the summary:
- A huge congratulations to Lorraine (Treatment Coordinator and qualified Dental Nurse) has PASSED her radiography exam!
- Another massive congratulations to Vicky (qualified Dental Nurse) who has added Orthodontic Nursing to her list of qualifications!
- Dr Caroline King, Specialist Orthodontists, has attended an Invisalign Masterclass for Specialist orthodontists undertaking Invisalign treatment. This enhances her already vast knowledge of Invisalign Treatment to enable us to get our patients the very best results.
- Dr Michal Socker, Specialist Orthodontist, attended the British Orthodontic Conference where she learnt about the latest advances in Orthodontic treatments
- Dr Pauline Desmond is off to Clinical Cosmetic and Reconstructive Expo (CCR) to find out about all the latest updates in the world of Aesthetics including Biorivolumetria which is a new concept that takes traditional dermal filler treatments to the next level!
- Dr Ian Toibin, Dental with Special Interests in Orthodontics, has had an article published in the Dental Nursing Journal.
- Our annual Cross Infection training took place in September which confirmed our exceptionally high standards are being upheld.
- Our qualified Dental Nurse Hayley is about to take the Oral Health Education Qualification exam in November – Good Luck Hayley!
And amongst all of this, tomorrow the whole practice has its annual day of team building, look out for the blog on Wednesday to find out all about it!